Xerox – EnviroServe Toner and Cartridge Collection Program
“Think Before You Throw Your Ink” is a toner and cartridge collection nationwide on-going programme, sponsored by Xerox Emirates and organized by Enviroserve. The campaign aims at collecting and disposing any brand of waste toner and print cartridges from businesses across the UAE in our efforts to keep the country clean and encourage businesses to go green.
- Interested organizations fill out a form indicating the number of boxes required, locations and contact person/number.
- The limit per participating organization is 5 boxes. Additional boxes can be provided at a charge of AED 50 per box.
- Xerox Emirates will deliver the boxes to the respective locations as per filled form within one week. A poster outlining the details of the campaign can be downloaded here. Participants can print the poster and hang it near the box.
- Participants should agree to the terms and conditions listed below.
- Any waste toner and cartridge, by all manufacturers, from all kinds of photocopiers, printers and fax machines should be dropped into the provided campaign-branded collection box. The box will be designed and branded as shown here.
- Once the campaign-branded collection box is filled with waste supplies, the participant contacts Enviroserve by email (email@example.com - 04 885 2434). Collection will be arranged within a week.
- Your certificate of recycling will be emailed to you within 20 days as proof that the waste were properly disposed of.
- All waste supplies collected from participants will be stored at Enviroserve’s facility until shipped to our recycling partners in Europe.
- Any e-waste shipment arranged by Enviroserve is done in full compliance with the Basel Action Network guidelines.
- The waste supplies will be destroyed environmentally responsibly. The metal and plastic parts will be reclaimed and reprocessed.
For terms & conditions and to fill in the registration form, please click here.